Monday, January 4, 2010

New Beginings

Welcome to my blog!

It's now 2010 and I just can't believe that its the start of another decade! That means that I have lived through the end of the 70's, the 80's, 90's and the 00's.

I have made a new years resolution to wade through all my stash of yarn and use it all up before purchasing any new yarn (I have far too much and hubby is telling me "no more").

I also have three unfinished projects that need to be completed:
  1. A lavender wool cardigan (Patons Book 1271, design 2) that is too small now for its intended recipient, I will make a matching beanie and give it to charity.
  2. A green merino cardigan (Sirdar Snuggly Kisses DK 1835) that needs to have ribbon lining sewn on and then domes put on and it will be ready for my daugther to wear.
  3. A partially completed cream wool coat (Sublime Sunday Brunch Coat) that my Nanna-in-law started and then got stuck on, It will fit my daughter for winter if I get onto it.








No comments:

Post a Comment