Thursday, May 27, 2010

Its the end of the month...

So what have I acheived this month? not a lot really.....











I finished Alice's stripey Cardi, and I am reasonably happy with it.
I taught myself to magic loop using u-tube video's and made leg warmers for Alice. 

They are a big wonky on the ribbing but not too bad for my first efforts,  and they have proven very useful over the last few days of bad weather. Next time though I will make them longer as they are a little short.


I have made a start on all the hat presents that I have promised my friends kids  - I have three to complete and its already winter!

I bought more yarn....
Some lovely Cinque Terre from Knitsch, she also sent me some cute notecards.

I participated in another swap in the Ravelry $10 Swap group, which has been really fun so far. I got loads of great stuff this month from a Chicago Raveller and it included some lovely Bamboo yarn.



No comments:

Post a Comment