Friday, July 23, 2010

Is it really July?

Gosh it's been a long time since I posted anything as there has been so much going on!


Alice is growing by the second and is not my little baby any more - At 8 months old she looks like a 10-12 month old.

It's been very cold here this last month, Alice sleeps in a baby sleeping bag but gets cold hands, so after a quick search on Ravelry I managed to find a cute pattern for fingerless Mitts - Sucky Thumb Mitts by Marianne Cant






The Legwarmers have worked a treat as She has mastered crawling backwards commando style and rolls to get forward, she has on many occasions got up onto all fours and rocked but she shows no inclination towards moving forward into a crawl.







I managed to finish the cardi (Sunday Brunch by Sublime Yarns)  my Nana-in-law started and I was quite pleased with the finished product considerign the pieces were all different lengths and widths



June was the month of hats, I had to make hats for three of my friends little girls:


Cara is also growing up, she is at Kindergarten three afternoons a week and is a sponge for learning at the moment, really interested in everything. Her artwork is beautiful and she really is good at puzzles.

No comments:

Post a Comment