Saturday, July 31, 2010

Knitsch Yarn Club - First installment

Well those of you who know me will realise I am no Sock knitter - I've only made ones for my children and they were by no means a "good effort". However, I do love Sock yarn for other items and I love Knitsch yarn. So When Tash decided to start a Yarn Club I couldn't help myself from signing up :D

The first Installment was received at the end of last month, I got to choose one of two colourways that she is creating each month. I chose the Semi-solid Peacock in the Parlour because I just LOVE peacock colours. Stupidly I did not take a picture before I got it caked so you can't see how truly yummy it is!


I am planning on actually making myself some socks with these, but a suitable pattern has not yet presented itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment