Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hawkes Bay A & P Show Entries

I entered three items this year, it was a mammoth effort to get these in on time! I am going to plan my entries better for next year.


1.'Flower Bud Beanie' by Wendy Neal, knitted in Brooklyn Tweed Shelter Yarn, colour Homemade Jam
 
 
This was entered into the 50g ball class but did not place, I personally thought it was my best entry.
 
2. 'In Threes: A Baby Cardigan' by Kelly Herdrich, knitted in Malabrigo Rios Yarn, colour Purpuras
 
This was entered into the childs garment class and placed 2nd
 
3. 'Be Joyful'  by Melissa Simpson, knitted in Blue Sky Alpacas Sport Weight yarn in colourway Pistachio and some leftovers for the colourwork. I used the chart from: www.tricksyknitter.com for the flower.
 

entered into the Alpaca section, acccessories class, did not place (not surprisingly because its ugh!)


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment