Thursday, November 17, 2011

New Projects

Don't ask me why but a lot of my friends are having babies soon and I am knitting baby items left, right and centre. They are cute and easy to make and I get slightly clucky making them but not clucky enough to actually go ahead and produce more offspring.

I made this cardi and hat for Karyn's baby Tabitha
 "In Threes" by Kelly Herdrich













Modified "Baby Beanie" by Sublime Yarns














And I just finished a vest for My friend Michelle's baby caleb
"Milo" by Georgie Hallam


















He's also got a "Wee Leafy Baby Hat" by Pamela Wynne
















and I am making a matching "Adam" Vest By Georgie Hallam with the same yarn.

I then get to make a Vintage Baby Matinee Jacket for another friend who is due in six weeks
so watch this space.....
I have another couple of friends due in early 2012 so plenty more baby items to make.

1 comment:

  1. I love all these projects but especially Tabitha's cardigan. Those colours are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete