Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wash Cloths

I have been hit by a washcloth bug....
they are a great way of trying new patterns and still having something useful at the end
here's some I've done in the last few months









the last one was made with an unknown mystery ball of Lily Sugar 'n Cream that I received in a swap, it was hand balled and I didnt realise it was self striping.
The pattern was made up as I went along:

Jennie's Washcloth

Using 5mm needles, Cast on 44sts
knit 2 rows
k3, (YO, K2tog, k1) repeat to last three sts k3
The next four rows form the pattern:
Row 1: purl
Row 2: knit
Row 3: purl
Row 4: k3, YO, K2tog, Knit to last 3 sts, YO, K2Tog, K2
repeat these 4 rows of the pattern to 1 inch from desired length
Purl,
Knit
Purl
k3, (YO, K2tog, k1) repeat to last three sts k3
Knit two rows
Cast off






No comments:

Post a Comment